***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Tableau Developer with certification
Location : Atlanta,GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 3+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Strong Visual Design skills; experience in using features in the latest versions of business intelligence tools – Good dashboarding experience and ability to suggest visualization options that are rich and performant – Good Data handling experience with ability to handle multiple data sources within the same workbook must be able to decide on joins vs blending – Good experience in developing complex calculations, LoDs and drill-down features – This visual design role is part of the Analytics team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Build/deploy highly complex visualizations; you will be the go-to designer on projects from start to finish to create compelling visual dashboards in tableau and other BI tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and create user journeys, and detailed UI flows and/or storyboards.
- Develop and execute training initiatives for end-users and Provide knowledge transfer, training and support to Interactors, Viewers and users.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Provide solutions to performance optimization and query optimization within production tableau and other BI dashboards,
- Create and edit complex SQL queries and Tableau Prep Builder flow files.
- Ability to take decisions on handling data complexity at source, keeping performance and practicality in mind.
- Work under tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment, manage multiple tasks and projects, and effectively coordinate with Admin Team for Production Deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university OR Associate’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND:
- 3+ years Tableau Developer experience required, Tableau Desktop Certification highly desired
- 3+ years’ experience with relational database systems required
- Strong understanding of data extracts, data blending, publishing options
- Strong understanding of Tableau best practices, constraints and limitations
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and communicate findings at an executive level
- Ability to perform data analysis and troubleshoot data integrity issues
- Experience with programming languages (SQL, Python, R) and knowledge of ETL processes, end-to-end data warehousing principles, methodologies, and practices
- Experience with public health domain is a plus.
Required / Desired Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university OR Associate’s degree in a related field – Required
- 3+ years Tableau Developer – Required – 3Years
- Tableau Desktop Certification – Highly desired – 3Years
- Create and edit complex SQL queries – Required – 3Years
- Create and edit Tableau Prep Builder flow files – Required – 3Years
- Experience with programming languages (SQL, Python, R) – Required – 3Years
- Knowledge of ETL processes, end-to-end data warehousing principles, methodologies, and practices – Required – 3Years
- 3+ years’ experience with relational database systems – Required – 3Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Tableau Developer, SQL, Python, R, ETL processes, relational database systems
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3+ Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 646088
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.