*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Data Scientist
Location: Branchville NJ (Need Local Candidates)
Duration: Long term,
Interview Type: In-person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,Remote
Experience: 5 YEARS
Job Description :
· Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
· We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: SLQ , Python , MsoHyperlink , artificial neural networks
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S