***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Scientist/ Sr. Data Analyst Research Informatics
Location : Orange County, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Knowledge of programming language Python (required), R or Scala
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Tableau (Required)
- Healthcare/ Medical experience, specifically Clinical and LIMS experience – Required
- Advanced ability to visualize data, perform exploratory data analysis and develop predictive models – Required
- Experience in data mining, statistics, statistical modeling, machine learning and AI to understand relationships and patterns in data.
- machine learning to understand relationships and patterns in data.
- Experience with common data science toolkits and big data processing
- Ability to work closely with with researchers to refine the questions, problems and goals.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commununication skills
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Python (required), R or Scala,Tableau,data mining, statistics, statistical modeling,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2929
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S