***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Scientist
Location : Dallas, TX.
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Data scientist that has the capability to do statistical modeling, preferably with knowledge of SAP IBP (although not entirely necessary) and preferably in
6 months contract with possible for extension.
Data Scientist will work with multiple global and regional S&OP professionals, including demand and supply planners, schedulers, and inventory specialists, supporting all client product lines. This person will conduct in-depth mathematical analysis, look for actionable insights, and use this information to develop data-driven solutions in support of global S&OP processes.
· Build and maintain monthly time series sales forecasts, coordinate with S&OP team members to implement into demand planning process.
· Create and manage process to continually monitor the performance and accuracy of forecast models.
· Conduct various data science experiments to support and help automate certain processes within the global S&OP organization.
· Effectively communicate results of complex mathematical models to a variety of stakeholders, using data to help persuade business outcomes.
· Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvement across the supply chain
· Highly proficient in R and/or Python languages (modeling tools), with functional knowledge of SAP IBP
· Expert in time series statistical modeling, with strong experience in commonly used forecasting models such as ARIMA, Holt Winters, etc.
· Demonstrated experience in machine learning, in models such as neural nets.
· Ability to apply advanced mathematical models, (i.e. regression, clustering) to common business scenarios.
· Self-starter who can work independently and manage time effectively.
· Familiarity with S&OP processes and associated tools a plus.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: SAP IBP,R and/or Python, ARIMA
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2425
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S