****Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Data Quality Specialist
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Duration: 15 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
The purpose of this agreement is to develop and implement new data quality monitoring processes to ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy of Syndromic Surveillance and Electronic Lab data submitted through electronic data exchange.
- Provides feedback to facilities/data exchange partners, DHHS teams and leaders as well as the HIE on data quality/completeness
- Assists with onboarding and reporting new providers with the goal to better enhance early detection, to identify outbreaks, and to support all-hazards situational awareness.
- Work with representatives of assigned DHHS programs and/or HIE systems to develop data quality measurement and monitoring systems based on customer needs and desired results.
- Identifies opportunities for program/function improvement for each assigned systems through a variety of activities and communicates such opportunities with appropriate organizational program team and leaders.
- Develops system processes that include defined results, a balanced set of performance measures, a system of data collection, compilation, analysis and reporting, data interpretation, a system of feedback to program/division administrators, and an on-going process of evaluation of the quality measurement system.
- Coordinates with program administrators/managers to determine data collection needs, develop data collection methods, and provide consultation in regard to data collection and analysis.
- Interprets correlation and other measures to adjust, weigh, and assess the significant differences, trends or relationships that exist among data.
- Provides consultative advice and/or direction to team and leaders in the development and utilization of QA measuring and monitoring tools to collect, manipulate and evaluate appropriate data relative to outcome standard
- Aides assigned programs and divisions in the development of timelines that includes necessary steps to successfully develop and implement a data quality measurement system.
- Facilitate meetings as necessary, emphasizing collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Connect various components of DHHS as necessary to achieve products (planning, data collection, compilation, research, etc.).
- Based on collection and analysis of data, identifies system barriers and opportunities for program improvement and directs program change, and consults with managers, task forces, planning teams, or committees to identify and remove program barriers.
- Collaborates with program and field staff on quality principles and the value of meeting and exceeding quality standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: (These are needed to perform the work assigned.)
Knowledge of: program (such as health care delivery, protection & safety, etc.) theories, concepts, and practices; federal/state/or other QA standards or regulations, data collection and analysis concepts and practices.
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field OR licensure as a registered nurse AND three years of program experience which includes statistical collection and analysis, interpretation of regulations and laws, evaluation of service efficiency, root cause analysis, and participation on QA/PI teams.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Data quality,Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 15 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55604
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S