***Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Data Modeler with Life Insurance background
Location: Boston, MA
Interview Type: Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
I need a solid data modeler with ERWIN, SQL, ETL, and PL/SQL. Must have Life Insurance (we will only consider life insurance) any sort of experience with Big Data / Streaming solutions is a plus.
Insurance domain expertise is must
- Works with the teams to plan approach to understand current state architecture
- Contributing data sources, technologies, interfaces, performance issues and system configurations.
- Design and analyze data models, data flows, and integration patterns for structural deficiencies/soundness to build a robust and complete future state model. Works with the team in building the deliverables recommendations, roadmap, and estimates if required
- Create/Review logical entities and define their attributes; and define relationships between the various data objects.
- Design physical data models and generate DDLs.
- Perform data normalization and denormalization where needed;
- Define volumetric and Define access requirements.
- Design and Develop big data solutions using Hadoop and Spark platform
- Cover end-to-end BI and Data strategy inclusive of partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead critical aspects of the data management and application management.
- Design and deliver data solutions to empower data migration initiatives, BI initiatives, dashboards development etc.
- Differentiate and recommend different tools that can be used to solve business problems
- Design ETL processes, must be able to explore the POC/prototype options.
- Breadth of knowledge in Enterprise data management – data architecture, data warehousing and business intelligence, master data management, data governance, data quality, data integration and consolidation
- Solid interpersonal, negotiating, and marketing skills to work with users, senior management, and external personnel on significant matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using technology and/or integrating diverse user systems.
- 5 years demonstrated expertise in logical and physical data modeling (ER)
- 5 years demonstrated proficiency using Erwin Data Modeling tool
- 3 years of working experience in SQL and PL/SQL a must
- 3 years of experience with change management procedures and SDLC is a must
Nice to have
Experience building solutions for streaming applications is a plus
Functional programming experience is desired.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or US equivalent
Position Keywords: DATA GOVERNANCE , PL/SQL , SQL , DATA FLOWS , DATA WAREHOUSING , ETL
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S