***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Modeler/Architect with Life Insurance or P&C
Location : Brighton, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 7 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This candidate will be part of a team made up of Project Managers, Database and Web Developers, Data Modelers, DBAs, Business Analysts, Report Analysts, EDH group and ETL Specialists.
Experienced Data Modeler with either Life Insurance or P&C type background – we are not looking for healthcare types.
- The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of relational database model systems.
- Creation/maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Database solution design. In this role the candidate will recommend and monitor overall standards and procedures.
- Provide solution design guidance to other technical staff, and assist in integrating various systems.
- Consult with users to determine requirements needed to guide development of the data models.
- Data warehouse expertise in OLAP and relational modeling (3NF/OLTP) with a wide repertoire of domain experiences.
- Working with day to day Repository Management activities like Model Merging, User Role Creation, User Access Grants, Model Freezing and Model Version Management
- Responsible for reverse engineering and synchronizing existing legacy data models.
- 5+ years of experience as an Architect or Data Modeler on data warehouse projects using relational and No-SQL technologies (is preferred)
- 5+ years logical and physical data modeling experience
- 5+ years with ERwin or other data modeling software
- 5+ years working with technical developers to strategize solutions to align with business requirements
- 3+ years working with end users/customers to understand requirements for technical solutions to meet business needs
- 3+ years identifying and initiating resolutions to customer problems and concerns associated with a data warehouse
- 3+ years analyzing project requirements and developing detailed specifications
- 3+ years defining standards and best practices and conducting code reviews
- 3+ years developing service and ad hoc oriented data models
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Modeler,data warehouse,No-SQL,ERwin
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2543
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S