***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Modeler
Location : Work remote 100%
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Minimum 5 years’ hands on experience modeling data and developing database for master data management and/or similar enterprise application(s) in financial services, payment services or customer relationship management domains.
- Ability to independently review data model with all stakeholders such as enterprise architects, solution architects, development teams and business.
- Proven experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data model for customer and product domains using tools such as Power Designer.
- Utilize standards and best practices to define and articulate models and document them according to the enterprise standards and guidelines.
- Solid understanding of master data concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with MDM customer and/or product domain data
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data goverment
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2745
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S