***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Integration Developer
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : WebCam Interview Only
Job Type : W2 only
Experience : 7+ Years
We are currently seeking a Data Integration Developer to work on our medical EDI project, creating numerous interfaces with our healthcare vendor. This is a hands-on development position, requiring experience in medical EDI specifically and in data interchange generally, utilizing Microsoft tools.
This position requires that the candidate be skilled in remote data interchange and in creating, consuming, and transmitting medical X12 files, HL7, HIPAA, ASP.NET, C#, XML,SQL Server and able to design, develop, and support Workers Comp application. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical knowledge and be very analytical.
- Data Interchange developer on this project will work as part of technical team and be involved in the design, development, testing, and implementation of a medical EDI project, as we move away from on-premises processing.
- Analyze, assess, build, and maintain the interfaces for all data exchange methodologies, including X12, flat files, web services, and more.
- Responsibilities includes: Process analysis, process improvement, determining and defining system specifications and quality assurance.
- Data Interchange developer will be involved in the design, development, deployment by using ASP.NET, C#, XML and SQL Server, REST web services and JSON.
- Create, present, and maintain program design artifacts like data flow diagrams and end-user process maps.
- Configure integration platforms necessary to implement bi-directional application and connectivity.
- Lead authentication and security strategy for connections between internal and external systems
- Thoroughly test all code to ensure that programs are functioning correctly.
- Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
- Education, Skills and Competencies
- Extensive Health Care IT Experience and knowledge of HIPAA Transaction Standards
- Extensive experience in ASC X12 EDI, Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 and with MS PowerShell.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with EDI, ASP.NET, C#, XML, SQL Server, and REST web services
- 5 + years’ experience in SSIS.
- Experience in Web Services (SOAP or REST) and WSDL.
- Experience with continuous integration, deployments, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and business resources at many levels in a manner that supports progress and success.
- Ability to understand, appreciate and adapt to new business cultures and ways of working.
- Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3052