***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Entry Operator
Location : Little Rock, AR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Dental Unit Claims Processing Team member
- Opening and distributing mail to dental unit staff
- Logging incoming prior authorization requests
- Adding or updating prior authorization records in the MMIS system
- Answering incoming phone calls from providers and recipients;
o Providing basic policy information to callers
o Looking up information in the MMIS system
o When necessary, transferring calls to other dental unit staff.
Previous experience required:
- Data entry
- Basic Microsoft Office toolkit knowledge
Nice to have
- Dental or medical claims processing experience
- Answering phones in a medical/dental office environment
Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 4 years
Preferred Education: Associates Degree or equivalent
- Comprehensive PC skills.
- Able to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Minimum of 35 wpm.
- Ability to accurately enter information into a computer, accessing information from a computer, and verifying information on a screen.
- Duties involve utilizing automated equipment, including electronic keyboard, display screen, and sorted memory to perform.
- Ability to operate and understand basic scanning and imaging equipment, including pan, skew, and image correction techniques.
- Ability to conduct basic data mining and data capture efforts.
Services may be required to be provided at supplier’s site using supplier’s equipment. Typically need an end product of electronic data, typically transmitted through FTP.
- Keypunch and verify records in specified format (ex. ASCII).
- The total number of keystrokes is limited to actual characters, numbers and special characters that are keyed. Spaces, function keys, nulls, and zeros are not counted as keystrokes.
- The contractor must complete all data forms within an agreed-upon amount of time from receipt or average a minimum of a set number of strokes each week data forms are in possession.
- Error rate cannot exceed 1/2%. Error rate is calculated on a character (not field or record) basis.
- Pickup and delivery by contractor to be made on a weekly basis.
- For key entry, required that a second individual completed 100% key verification to control errors.
- Knowledge of imaging and visual display operating practices, procedures, and techniques.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and numbering systems.
- Ability to operate equipment with speed and accuracy to ensure information is captured.
Required / Desired Skills
- Data Entry Required 3 Years
- MS Office Required 3 Years
- Help Desk / Reception Required 2 Years
- Dental or Medical Claims Processing Highly desired
- Customer Service in Dental or Medical Office Required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Entry,Basic Microsoft Office toolkit,Help Desk / Reception,Dental or Medical Claims Processing
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2845
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S