**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: AWS Engineer with Python programming
Location: Boston, MA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2,
Experience: 8 YEARS
Remote to Start
– Needs to have data engineering or business intelligence experience (not over qualified
– Not looking for a full stack engineer
– Seeking data and BI heavy with experience in Python and cloud (AWS)/finance
– Looking for someone who is interested in working with data only for the long term
During COVID– will only consider candidates who are local to the Boston location. They will be WFH until the offices open, but once the offices are open the expectation would for the candidate to come onsite.
More experience on modern tech stack is desired for junior candidates. Anyone with data visual experience is +. Cloud and CI/CD is a + as well
Candidate with experience Financial Services including tractions and reporting- GL, Finance and Investment knowledge is ideal.
Ideal candidate will not have a heavy Data Warehouse building background- no snowflake schemes- experience with concepts is fine. More of a Data Engineer
SQL Server,- most recent version
Primary system PowerBI, Python
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Data Engineer.
- Expertise in MS SQL Server (Programming views, stored procedures, and functions).
- Expertise in Python (ETL tools- Pandas/NumPy, Python unit testing etc.).
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling (Kimball etc.), and Data Extraction Utilities.
- Experience with business intelligence tools and reporting solution (PowerBI, Tableau etc.).
- Experience with Financial Systems and reporting (Investments accounting/General Ledger).
- Experience in Agile software development practices (story sizing, sprint planning, retrospectives).
Preferred skills: – this is the technologies that this team is moving towards
- Experience in integrating large scale financial investment/ERP systems (SimCorp Dimension or similar platform) is a plus.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, and DevOps.
- Knowledge of Cloud platform technologies (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with automated testing software (Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca).
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Python and cloud (AWS)/finance,CI/CD,SQL Server,Data Warehouse
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2164
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.