***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Statistical Data Analyst with SAS, Asset Management
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years experience in the collection and analysis of IT, financial, or communications data and/or years experience in IT asset management.
- Must be able to compare datasets and have the initiative to contact fellow employees as needed to resolve discrepancies or duplication to verify valid accounts and asset locations.
- Excellent PC skills including the use of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio and SharePoint.
- Must be self-starter and self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be comfortable working on multiple tasks, setting priorities and meeting potentially aggressive timelines.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Previous experience operating within the IT industry.
- Familiarity or previous experience with advanced Microsoft Excel operations, pivot tables, SAS, and/or Visual Basic for Applications.
- 3 years experience in IT asset tracking / management.
- 3 years experience conducting system and data assessments to identify areas of concern and develop appropriate remediation strategies.
- 3 years experience in procurement, particularly of IT assets.
- Data and Statistical Analyst
- Plans and conducts data collection studies, and analyzes, interprets, and prepares reports of statistical data through the application of statistical methodologies; may coordinate and review work assigned to co-workers; performs related work as assigned
- Evaluates and defines the problem or issue, objectives, and action steps of statistical studies and surveys to confirm the utility of the techniques applied and to ensure the reliability and validity of the conclusions made.
- Devises and/or modifies questionnaires, sampling procedures, coding forms, and other manual and/or electronic formats for use in gathering and tabulating data to facilitate information compilation, analysis, and presentation.
- Collects and compiles statistical and demographic data utilizing sampling techniques to provide a database for assessing the effectiveness of employing agency programs, projects, and services and preparing periodic reports.
- Modifies and applies established mathematical and statistical methods and techniques to facilitate deriving percentages, means, ratios, correlations, and other measures, and to facilitate the interpretation of data obtained from studies or other sources.
- Interprets correlations and other statistical measures to adjust, weigh, and assess the significant difference, trends, or relationships that exist among data.
- Constructs tables, graphs, charts, and other tabular and/or illustrative material to present a visual summary of analyzed data and to facilitate comprehension by others of the significance of data.
- Prepares periodic program and/or administrative reports, summaries, projections, and/or forecasts to meet assessment requirements of on-going program, project, or fiscal analysis needs.
- Disseminates statistical information, tabular and/or illustrative material, computer printouts, and other reports, and provides survey or work instructions and guidelines, to co-workers, other governmental officials, employing agency associated organizations, and the public to share information or to educate and elicit feedback, on the agency’s programs/projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Operations Familiarity or previous experience with advanced Microsoft Excel operations, pivot tables, SAS, and/or Visual Basic for Applications
- IT Asset Tracking / Management 3 years experience in IT asset tracking / management.
- IT industry experience
- Procurement 3 years experience in procurement, particularly of IT assets.
- Bachelor’s degree 5 years experience in the collection and analysis of IT, financial, or communications data and/or years experience in IT asset management.
- MicrosoftOffice e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio and SharePoint
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: pivot tables, SAS,,IT, financial,,Data,Visio and SharePoint,IT asset tracking / management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2788
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S