**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cytiva Consultant (Cytiva AKTA Pilot Chromatography)
Location : Remote then Philadelphia, PA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
• Performed computer System Validation for workstations that are interfaced with laboratory systems related to Quality Control, Facilities and Manufacturing..
• Migrate workstation from Windows 7 to Windows 10
• Perform system validation for Cytiva AKTA Pilot Chromatography and Cytiva Unicorn 7 (server).
• Bachelor’s degree in scientific or engineering discipline along with 7+ years of experience in the field of computer validation in the Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices) and Healthcare industries
• Laboratory background is required
• Cytiva AKTA Pilot Chromatography (formerly Client Healthcare) is preferred
• Cytiva Unicorn 6 Enterprise Edition is minimally. (version 7 preferred)
• Windows workstation migration and validation is required
• ValGenesis VLSM experience a plus
• Previous experience working with higher level systems including: QMS and ERP.
• Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2804
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S