*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Cyber Security Forensics Analyst
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 10 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
Scope of Work (refer to this when recruiting candidates)
· PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
A consulting engagement for the Secretary of the State’s (SOTS) to assess the cybersecurity posture of the individual towns within Connecticut as it relates to elections infrastructure.
The primary objectives of this project:
1. Assess the cybersecurity posture of each towns infrastructure, policies and procedures as they relate to elections.
2. Written assessment for each of the 169 towns.
3. Written recommendations for the towns for any deficiencies found.
· SCOPE OF WORK
SOTS is seeking an Information Security Analyst 4 (Contract Agreement 14PSX0338). This Analyst will be experienced in the field of Information Systems Security.
Specific Services Required
1. Perform cybersecurity posture assessments of each of the 169 town as it relates to the elections.
2. Perform additional cybersecurity assessments as requested
Experience in the field of Information Systems Security required. CISSP, CISM, CISA, or System Administration, Networking, and Security Institute (“SANS”)/ Global Information Assurance Certification (“GIAC”) certifications preferred. Cisco or Microsoft certifications preferred, with extra preference given to advanced Cisco or Microsoft certifications such as Cisco Certified Security Professional (“CCSP”), Cisco Certified Network Professional (“CCNP”), Cisco Certified Design Professional (“CCDP”), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (“CCIE”), or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (“MSCE”).
1. Analyst must have working knowledge of relevant FISMA/ NIST information security regulations and guidelines.
2. Working knowledge of IT Security Best Practices regarding (a) networks and networking including protocol analysis, anomaly detection, and troubleshooting, and/ or (b) working knowledge of IT Security Best Practices regarding Windows and *nix Servers and workstations required.
3. Significant working experience with vulnerability assessment tools including but not limited to the following technologies; databases, web based applications, Windows and *nix file servers and data networks.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. The ability to work with limited direction in an environment with shifting priorities.
6. Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
7. Ability to identify and recommend design efficiencies
· ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
The ISA4 will be responsible for the following deliverables:
1. Written assessments for all 169 towns
2. Other: Documentation to be defined
Work Schedule: All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, 5 days per week, between 8:00 am and 5:30pm on normal scheduled business days (Monday to Friday), excluding State holidays and furlough days. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked. The primary work location will be 30 Trinity St. Hartford CT, with regular travel to town locations within Connecticut. The anticipated start date for this position is December 2019 it will not exceed 2080 hours.
03/02/2020 – 12/31/2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: CISA , CISM , IT Security , protocol analysis , CISSP , , System Administration , based applications , Security Institute
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 79988
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S