**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Cyber Security Analsyt (CISM, CISSP, CISA)
Location: Hartford, CT,
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: 5 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Scope of Work (refer to this when recruiting candidates)
Information Security Analyst 4 will be experienced in the fields of Research and Communications.
- PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
A consulting engagement for the Secretary of the State (SOTS) identifying mis- and disinformation, reporting and correcting it in real-time, and identifying any other threats in the planning stages. The primary objectives of this project:
1) Finding dis- and misinformation in real time, monitoring the dark web, internet subculture websites such as 4- and 8-chan and reddit, as well as traditional social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik-Tok, etc., and identifying dis- and misinformation related to Connecticut elections, before it spreads, as well as identifying any other threats, physical or cyber, that are in the planning stages.
2) Countering mis- and disinformation by doing rapid response across media, reporting that mis- and dis-information to the proper authorities, promulgating correct information, and preserving the public trust in elections generally by working to ensure that all Connecticut voters have access to the most accurate possible information.
3) Other duties as needed.
- SCOPE OF WORK
.Identify mis- and disinformation on the dark web and social media
2.Report mis- and disinformation to the proper authorities
3.Promulgate accurate information to combat mis- and disinformation
Experience in the field of Information Systems Security required. CISSP, CISM, CISA, or System Administration, Networking, and Security Institute (“SANS”)/ Global Information Assurance Certification (“GIAC”) certifications preferred. Cisco or Microsoft certifications preferred, with extra preference given to advanced Cisco or Microsoft certifications such as Cisco Certified Security Professional (“CCSP”), Cisco Certified Network Professional (“CCNP”), Cisco Certified Design Professional (“CCDP”), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (“CCIE”), or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (“MSCE”).
- Analyst must have working knowledge of relevant FISMA/ NIST information security regulations and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of IT Security Best Practices regarding (a) networks and networking including protocol analysis, anomaly detection, and troubleshooting, and/ or (b) working knowledge of IT Security Best Practices regarding Windows and *nix Servers and workstations required.
- Significant working experience with vulnerability assessment tools including but not limited to the following technologies; databases, web based applications, Windows and *nix file servers and data networks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work with limited direction in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
- Ability to identify and recommend design efficiencies
Candidates must have a bachelors degree, or equivalent experience, and at least 1 year of professional
experience in the field of research and/or communications. Candidates should have experience with
social media management, digital communication, and content management, as well as experience
doing research online and on and about the dark web. Familiarity with internet subculture websites and
working knowledge of election administration are pluses. Candidate must possess strong oral and
written communication skills.
07/27/2020 – 01/29/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: CISSP, CISM, CISA,Information Systems Security
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2102
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S