**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
1. SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation Communications Specialist resource (one) is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and workstreams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
4. SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
- Develop and manage internal communications plan in support of reorganization of and service delivery by an IT shared services organization.
- Personally manage and keep up-to-date multi-channel communications, including blog, intranet, and social-media presence.
- Support development and delivery of messaging related to organizational change activities;
- Represent IT shared services organization in talent acquisition related activities, such as college fairs.
- Develop work plans, roadmap documents, and written reports as directed.
- Documentation required from the Contractor – This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include newsletters, blog conent, social media posting, and other communications products.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June 2020.
5. REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience with internal communication, journalism, or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in social media, digital marketing, and media content creation.
- 3+ years of experience in HR related fields, with additional IT organization experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Robust knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, or similar software.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing, advertising, human resources, or similar emphasis.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: social media , PowerPoint).Robust , MsoHyperlink , Excel , Word , digital marketing
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 34343
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S