***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cognos BI Developer
Location : Atlanta.GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In person
Work Status : ‘U S Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Georgia Technical Research Institute (GTRI) seeks a business intelligence developer to help support an environment using Cognos & other IBM products and to design, build & deliver BI solutions using Cognos Analytics 11. The developer will help track down and improve or eliminate bottlenecks in the BI reporting & ETL environment.
***U S Citizen Only***
Candidates local to Atlanta strongly preferred
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: Other BI developers and analysts, project managers database administrators, customers and department management.
– Interpret user needs and design report format consistent with those needs.
– Identify and search databases and other sources as necessary to collect data required to produce reports.
– Organize source data in manner that facilitates data analysis and report production.
– Perform data analysis and produce reports.
– Confer with users regarding data needs.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
– Support a business intelligence environment using Cognos & other IBM products
– Troubleshooting of report issues and performance issues that are critical
– Work with DBAs, report authors and system administrators to track down and improve or eliminate
bottlenecks in the BI reporting & ETL environment
– To design, build & deliver BI solutions using Cognos Anlytics 11.x
– Provide technical support to Cognos power users.
Specialized skills required for this job :
– 2+ years of Cognos Report development experience
– 1 year with the latest version Cognos Analytics 11.x
– 2-3 years of experience with Framework Manager.
– Proficient with writing Oracle sqls.
– Troubleshooting of report issues and performance issues.
– Experience with building Dashboards and familiar with other BI tools like Tableau, Power BI.
-3 years experience w/ C++
-3 years experience w/Java
-2 years expereince w/Java
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Java,ETL,Cognos Anlytics 11.x,C++,Framework Manager,Oracle sqls
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2356
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.