**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
- This is a role that is expected to support building/managing infrastructure for Cloud Technologies in AWS primarily:
- We are looking for a world-class software engineer to design and develop a new cloud platform for managing infrastructure third-party cloud providers.
- Experience running services and infrastructure in public cloud providers is essential, and practical knowledge of Terraform, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, and other cloud-native ecosystems is highly valued.
- You’ll be familiar with the broader fields of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and cloud resource management.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong practical understanding of how to develop and operate practical, fault-tolerant high-performance distributed systems.
- You’re also excited about applying practical systems-level knowledge to understand and solve problems under and over the hood.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with a strong Computer Science background
- Experience developing and operating services and infrastructure in public cloud environments (AWS or GCP).
- Familiar with modern CI/CD tooling (Terraform, Spinnaker, Jenkins, GitOps etc)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Cloud Technologies,AWS,Terraform, Spinnaker, Jenkins, GitOps
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3196