***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cloud Engineer/AWS
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2 only
Experience : 5 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
#Local candidate only
This team is looking for a solid level AWS engineer- mid to senior level.
Moving into more EC2, S3, and don’t have any active Lambda at the moment but will. Docker container is a must have. Currently using Docker swarm, the database in RDS, candidate must be comfortable with failover tasks.
Cloud formation templates is a must. – knowledge of CDK driven CFT
CDK – Cloud dev kit from AWS
Bonus would be candidate using CDK to build CloudFormation Templates (CFts)
Open to location- Worker should be local to Client location (NH Seacoast, Boston or Seattle) worker preferred to EST but if candidate is close to Seattle office then they can work PST.
- Looking for hands-on AWS cloud engineer with:
- 4+ years’ experience with cloud technologies and provisioning
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows Server and Linux/Unix Server
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services: EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, Document DB, VPC, Private Link, IAM, and custom JSON policies, CloudTrail, Cloud Watch, Guard Duty, Secrets Management
- AWS Organizations and their service control policies
- Interconnectivity between cloud services
- Securing communication between services
- User Access control and access policies
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong understanding of cloud network structure and components: Subnets, Switching (basic switching knowledge), Routing (basic routing knowledge), Load balancing (basic understanding), OSI Model, TCP/IP
- Strong understanding of IT security principles, such as: Role based access, Multifactor Authentication, Access Lists, Firewalls, Encryption, Bastion Hosts.
- Experience with AppDynamics (or equivalent), Splunk (or equivalent)
- Must be an excellent communicator verbal and written
- Experience working in teams with agile software development practice and MVP deliverable mindset.
Nice to have:
AWS Certification within the last 12 months
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: AWS engineer,AWS Certification,EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, Document DB, VPC, Private Link,SQL and NoSQL
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2345
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S