***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cloud Automation Engineer
Location : Montvale, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 years
- Support gathering of customer requirements and needs (regarding Cloud Automation). Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards.
- Design, develop, improve and maintain distributed, high performance and scalable Cloud Automation solutions, making use of the available tools on Cloud Services platform.
- Write automated unit tests along with implementation of functional classes and methods. Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD.
- Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution an works in DevOps team and follow the standards and guidance from the team.
- Review product backlog items built by our business analysis group as part of the sprint process to make sure requirements are complete and accurate.
- Maintain information on new opportunities in all the tools Cloud Services uses (SharePoint, Azure DevOps, GitLab, and any other tools).
Technical skills required to perform this role:
- Proven ability to dynamically prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to clearly and simply convey information to stakeholders in a way that is meaningful and that achieves the desired outcome.
- Excellent understanding on distributed applications in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience with cloud environments like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to develop solutions to global scale for cloud deployment and consumption
- Ability to solve complex problems and performance issues in a distributed environment.
- Get the job done mentality even if it requires putting in time outside office hour’s, and the ability to interact professionally under pressure with a wide range of customers ranging from end-users to IT staff to management to external service providers.
- Ability to analyze situations rigorously, logically, and systematically
- Ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
- At least a bachelor’s, and preferably a master’s, in a field such as Computer Science, Information Technology/Security, or Systems Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferably certifications in Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and Linux.
Knowledge and experience
- Strong experience with multiple programming languages such as PowerShell, SP.NET, ARM, Python, Shell scripting, Terraform.
Experience working with, and leading, geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Strong experience with automation tools, cloud development.
- Strong Hands-on expertise working on CICD pipeline on Cloud management platforms.
- Experience with automated build and release management processes for CI/CD.
Experience with Infrastructure as a code (IaC) process.
- Experienced in writing automated unit tests along with the implementation of functional classes and methods.
- Experience performing in small teams or projects a plus.
- Experience in cloud administration is a strong plus.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: CI/CD.,SharePoint, Azure DevOps, GitLab,,PowerShell, SP.NET, ARM, Python, Shell scripting, Terraform,Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and Linux.
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3133