***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cisco Data Network Engineer
Location : New York City, NY
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- This position is part of the ET Data Network Engineering Team.
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include Data architecture, engineering standards and creates best-practice technical architecture models utilizing knowledge of the industry and technical trends.
- The candidate will be part of a team that will evaluate, design, and engineer an enterprise network solution using Switching, Routing, Wireless, Multicast, and Voice technologies.
- Responsible for overall design, staging, configuration, implementation, and support for data networking products as necessary.
- The engineer will collaborate with the clients, other IT Infrastructure teams and Project Managers to identify and evaluate technical architecture and designs solutions to satisfy business requirements and performance objectives.
- The engineer will demonstrate the technical experience in other technology areas not listed here and be able to learn and apply the new and emerging technologies such as IoT, Network Segmentations, Security Policies, WiFi6, Network Monitoring and Telemetry, Access Control, and Authentication.
- The engineer must have an experience in setting up the lab to evaluate and certify the networking products and technologies, execute Proof-of-Concept topology, develop Technical documentations
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience in network designing, troubleshooting, supporting, and implementing the following Data Networking Products and technologies:
- IP Routing ? BGP, MP-BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS, L2-VPNs, VxLAN, VRRRP, HSRP, NTP, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, Anycast RP, Dot1x, (802.1x)
- IP Routing Platforms ? ISRg2, ASR1K, ASR 9K, CRS-1/4/8.
- Network Vendors – Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Aruba
- Switching Platforms ? Catalyst 4500s, Catalyst 6500s/6800s, Nexus 3000, Nexus 9000 and other latest Cisco switching platforms.
- WAAS ? Cisco Platforms, WCCP
- Wireless ? Wireless LAN controllers, Cisco and Aruba product lines.
- CCIE or CCNP Certifications In-depth knowledge of Cisco and Arista network products
- IP Routing ? BGP, MP-BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS, L2-VPNs.
- IP Routing Platforms ? ISRg2, ASR1K, CRS-1/4/8, ASR 9k, CRS – X- Switching Platforms – Arista 7K, Cisco 9K, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco 6800 WAAS
- Cisco Platforms, WCCP Arista and Cisco Low latency switches preferred- VxLAN,
- Defense in Depth Ring Architecture, Network Security Concepts, Switching Technologies, Firewall Technologies
- ****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Access control, Architecture, Arista, Aruba, Border Gateway Protocol, CRS, Cisco, Cisco Certifications, Configuration, Data architecture, Data link layer, Enterprise networks, Firewall, HSRP, HTTPS, IEEE 802.1X, IT architecture, IT infrastructure, IoT, Juniper, MPLS, Multicast, NTP, Network monitoring, Network security, Business requirements, Nexus, OSPF, PIM, Project management, RIP, Routing, Security, Switches, Troubleshooting, VPN, WLAN, Wireless communication, IP Routing, BGP, MP-BGP, L2-VPNs, VxLAN, VRRRP, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, Anycast RP, Dot1x, IP Routing Platforms, Network Vendors, Catalyst 4500s, Catalyst 6500s/6800s, Nexus 3000, Nexus 9000, WAAS, WCCP, CCNP, CCIE, Cisco Platforms
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2867
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S