*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Chief Data Scientist
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 12 YEARS
- Build machine learning models to solve business problems
- Visualize and communicate data insights to business leaders
- Query and extract data from business systems
- Develop productionized data science analytics products
- Design research methods and experimental design
- Manage data science team members and data science projects
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 12+ years experience with either R, Python, SAS, or Stata.
- 12+ years in-depth experience in SQL as well as a general knowledge of database and data warehousing theory.
- 10+ years experience in developing Machine Learning models to solve business problems such as Boosting Machines, SVM, Neural Networks and Decision Forests.
- 10+ years experience in a broad range of statistical techniques ranging from basic hypothesis testing to econometric and time series problems.
- Deep knowledge of research methods, including proper research design ranging from randomized control experiments to pseudo-experimental methods.
- Masters degree in a quantitative field
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: R , Python , Neural Networks , SVM , SAS , SQL
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: TM898
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.