***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Change & Training Specialist
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term Renewable Contract
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Change & Training Specialist will analyze, plan, develop, and coordinate the end-to-end Change & Training program for the One North America (ONA) program (SAP ERP). ONA will migrate Canadian and LATAM processes to the North America SAP New Enterprise System.
* Work with OCM Manager and ONA Change & Training Leads to execute the OCM strategy, stakeholder engagement, and training strategy including development & delivery.
* Additionally, the incumbent will lead the implementation of the change and training plans for all impacted users ensuring they have the capabilities for the new processes and systems/tools.
* Assess user needs for training and capability building.
* Align stakeholder engagement and training with the ONA programs’ strategic goals.
* Partner with other Change & Training Specialists to develop training programs that make the best use of available resources and existing BP&S content.
* Create learning modules and other educational materials for users.
* Review training development and materials per the governance process.
* Teach train the trainer (TtT) programs and facilitate end-user training sessions.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
* Partner with assigned teams to ensure stakeholder engagement and identify gaps and opportunities.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in training and development.
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Competency in Instructional design
* Competency with Change Management strategies and methodologies (i.e. ADKAR)
* Strong training presentation skills
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Self-starter capable of working independently
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience working effectively as part of a small team and large program
* Experience leading SAP training programs and/or large ERM training programs
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Change Management,SAP,ERM
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2503
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S