***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : C# .Net Developer (WCF, SOAP, Winforms, Dev Express)
Location : Des Moines, IA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
These are development positions. The selected candidate(s) report to the Architect within the Department of Transportation’s Office of Motor Vehicle Support.
- The contractor completes programming assignments needed to replace non-performant validation code, DevExpress updates, other identified changes needed to upgrade ARTS to use newer versions of Microsoft’s .NET Framework and 64-bit application architectures.
- The contractor is also responsible for aiding in gathering and documenting functional requirements, creating design documentation, and creating and executing test plans and testing scenarios.
- The contractor is also responsible for production support requests related to the changes they have made. All work assignments are documented within the Information Technology TFS/VSTS and Service Now systems.
- The contractor for this position updates an internal application to use newer libraries they have created to handle user validation – full-stack development SQL as well as server/web service-oriented work / and WinForms. The vendor will be rewriting – the current state does not work with Microsoft 64bit architecture settings.
DAY to DAY
- A typical day is going to get a list of specific C# forms that have validation logic in them, need that replaced, put together test plan to be followed by them and the unit to do regression testing, if there is anything after prod deploy – post-prod they may do prod support potentially. For this position, it is in the context of prod – responsible for fixing. Will create test plans; needs to be very comfortable writing and modifying stored procedures using SQL.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE BRINGS THE FOLLOWING TO THIS ROLE:
- Must be a reliable C# developer, comfortable writing and modifying stored procedures using SQL with DevExpress experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to analyze requirements.
- Ability to learn and understand a complex, existing application with minimal guidance.
- Speed and accuracy make one candidate stand out over anothe
C# SQL / Stored Procedures/ XSL (used to transform and create documents; in the context of this project, the vendor uses to develop validation logic), Soap Web Services, WCS Services, DevExpress (UI library).
Required / Desired Skills
- C#.NET Required 5 Years
- SQL Required 5 Years
- WCF and SOAP Web Services Required 3 Years
- XSL Required 3 Years
- Winforms Required 3 Years
- Dev Express Required 3 Years
- TFS Required 3 Years
- Visual Studio Required 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: C#.NET,SQL,WCF and SOAP Web Services,XSL,WinForms,Dev Express,TFS,Visual Studio
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2852
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S