*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: VC-67931ProjectManager and BusinessAnalyst with scrum master
Location: JUNO Beach, Florida
Interview Type: Phone or Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: ,W2,
Experience: 10 YEARS
‣ Min 10 years of experience as Business Analyst and Project Management.
‣ Excellent communication and leadership skills.
‣ Responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings.
‣ Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand up
‣ Strong ability to coordinate with and projects deliverables.
‣ Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
‣ Be the point of contact for external and internal communications
‣ Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
‣ Good Knowledge over understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Business Process Flow, use case Modeling using UML
‣ Data Modeling, Software Development Methodologies, Business Process Modeling, MS Visio and Microsoft tools.
‣ Experience in BRD, TEST Cases and traceability matrix.
‣ Extensive knowledge over Gap, SWOT analysis, Risk analysis, ROI and Cost/Benefit.
‣ Coordinated with various technical and managerial teams at all levels
‣ Experience over testing tool using test scripts ,web publishing tools ‣ Adobe, etc.
‣ Conduct weekly/ Monthly meetings with Business Users,
Position Keywords: MS Visio , SWOT analysis , Microsoft tools.a Experience in BRD, TEST Cases and traceability matrix.a Extensive knowledge , ROI , Gap , Business Process Modeling , Risk analysis , Software , Business Process Flow , Data Modeling
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: VC-67931
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S