*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Business Systems Consultant Manager
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 10 YEARS
1. PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Provide staff augmentation support to serve as HR Manager for organization change work at DAS/BEST to optimize its service delivery model and capability. Support to senior leaders in executing this change requires a knowledgeable resource.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation HR Manager resource is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and work streams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
4. SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
- Support IT reorganization activities related to human capital management, including development of job descriptions, skill inventory, retirement management planning, and organizational management planning;
- Development of and support in implementing performance management processes, including support to line-managers in performance management activities;
- Manage hiring and interviewing processes;
- Support and manage on-boarding process for new employees;
- Manage and perform HR transition management activities during personnel reassignment; and
- Support organization development activities.
This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include project plans, status reports, and meeting agendas.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June 2020.
5. REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Not less than 10 years of HR management experience
- Must have not less than 3 years’ experience working in State of CT HR or labor relations role
- Must have a working knowledge of current State of CT HR and labor relations policies and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including Teams.
- Excellent intern personal skills and ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
6. ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Start Date: March 16, 2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: PowerPoint , Excel , Word
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S