* Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Business Systems Consultant
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation Organizational Development Assistant resource (one) is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and workstreams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
- Support organizational development (OD) practitioners and the project team by performing project administrative tasks.
- Take meeting minutes, gather and organize participant inputs from workshops, and prepare presentations and summaries of OD activities and/or editing and distributing same.
- Administer Microsoft Teams sites and assist with the follow-up on documentation, meeting action items, and related activities.
- Maintain OD project schedule, dashboards, and reporting documents.
- Assist OD teams with scheduling meetings, workshop room setups, gathering supplies, ordering food and materials, organizing document files and work product, and related activities.
This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include minutes, presentations, synthesizing comments from workshops, and administration of Teams sites.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June 2020
- 3+ years of organizational development experience, preferably in IT organizations.
- Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and behaviors to match a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: IT organizations , PowerPoint , Excel , materials , Word
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S