Title: Business system analyst(Oil and Gas)
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 8-12 Years
- Business Systems Analysts oversee the analysis and development of a company’s business operations. Also known as Systems Analysts, these highly analytical specialists have both business and technical expertise. Duties include analyzing requirements, estimating cost, and establishing system protocols.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures.
- Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis.
- Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes.
- Research and estimate costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budget.
Must have skill:
- Oil & Gas Business Analysis
Position Keywords: Business Analyst, Oil & Gas Business Analysis,Systems Analysts
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2021
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S