***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business System Analyst
Location : Plano, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2 only
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- This position is for a Business Systems Analyst Position based out of Plano, TX for a leading Financial Services Client to gather Technical requirements for microservices presences for their payment platforms.
- The role requires the candidate to be technically sound and prior experience in API and microservices requirements gathering. An ideal candidate would have BA experience with prior coding background
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert in the eCommerce domain to facilitate workshops and create high-quality user stories.
- Develop artifacts to drive discussion during workshops to ensure that all business needs are captured in requirements.
- Self-starter to identify business opportunities & problem and work with the business and technology team to define options and develop solutions.
- Manage the backlog during the implementation phase and guiding clients on scope-creep and change management.
- Contribute during all phases of the development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment).
- Working with Technical Lead to document, define and share detailed business requirements of critical and complex custom-designed, digital payment applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies.
- Function independently and within distributed teams.
- Experience working with functional and nonfunctional requirements for API and microservices development and/or integration projects.
- Exceptional presentation, listening, written and verbal communication skills with an ability to hit the ground running at client sites and to rapidly establish rapport with the client.
- Experience of collaborating with remote/offshore development teams
- Experience with Agile software development methodology, including user story creation. Experience working as a professional consultant. Bonus points if you’ve been the primary point of contact with clients.
- Strong understanding of capabilities and limitations of programming languages, middleware solutions, application servers and presentation layer tools.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Subject Matter Expert,analysis, design, implementation, testing,API and microservices,Agile software
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2545
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S