***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Business Analyst with Process Manager/Co-ordinator
Location : Golden, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 12 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Business – Process Architect
- Defines, design, redesign, and optimization activities in a process or group of processes
- Identify and deliver process improvement solutions across complex, technical, and cross-functional processes.
- Looks at how processes need to change to deliver Department goals.
- Ensures performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Identify IT capability, limitations, and support changes.
- Identify business impacts and processes to improve the delivery of technical and network services.
- Analyzes and develops solutions that facilitate continuous productivity, capacity, and quality improvement across all dimensions.
- Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, prioritization, key deliverables, and successful outcomes.
- Looks broadly across the Branch to understand where opportunities are best fit and translates findings to project cost and customer impact.
- Assess which methodology to apply and the tools and techniques to utilize to effectively lead each process improvement project.
- Charters development, stakeholder analysis, process design, improvement solutions, testing, and implementation plans through successful application of methodologies.
- Collaborates (with Managers) to track metrics and key performance indicators for each process improvement area.
- Develops and coaches internal project team members to understand methodologies, requirements, timeline, etc. through clear and consistent communication.
- Identify process improvements, identify associated impacts and collaborate potential solutions with stakeholders, then implement approved solutions.
- Document in a consistent format all approved process improvements and solutions.
- Experience in designing high performing processes that are cross-functional and support wide capabilities.
- Effective personal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others, drive new capabilities, and bring new ways of thinking into the Branch.
- Effective listening and communication skills across executive, mid-level management.
- Successful record of Project and Change Management.
- Network Operation Center design and processes are a plus.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Network Operation Center design,Project and Change Management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2953
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S