***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Intelligence Architect
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. At least three (3) years of the required professional work experience must be in Data Warehousing Management. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience except for the Data Warehousing Management experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Database Analyst-Senior ; Data Administrator ; Data Warehousing Administrator ; Database Analyst-Intermediate ; Data Warehousing Analyst may substitute for all of the required experience.
PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure professional services for ODOT State Project Delivery Branch (Technology and Data Unit). This engagement is to work with the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse program. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Able to analyze, design and build data and reporting solutions using Microsoft SQL stack, including SSIS and SSRS.
- Gather business automation, data integration and reporting requirements, document use cases, and analyze data and data sources to determine conceptual database solution designs.
- Develop, test and implement databases and ETL packages using SSIS to integrate and store data extracted from multiple enterprise systems and loaded into DW environment
- Create dashboard and reporting mock-ups and prototypes from conceptual design through testing and implementation. Develop and publish reports, dashboards, ad hoc reporting from conceptual design through delivery. Report and dashboard data sources could be any combination of Enterprise Data Warehouse sources (DW schemas, views, cubes, etc.) or non- Data Warehouse sources such as legacy ODOT information systems, Access databases, Excel files, flat files, etc.
- Provide advice, consultation and helpdesk services to ODOT Business Intelligence (BI) users to enhance business decision-making capabilities. Advice, consultation and helpdesk request may cover report development and automation processes, data manipulation, integration and reporting best practices, and usage of Microsoft BI tools such as Power BI and SSRS.
- Organize, develop and update process and training materials to help educate ODOT Business Intelligence users about report development best practices and usage of Microsoft BI tools (Power BI, SSRS)
o Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
o Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
· Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology for data and reporting solutions. Specifically requirements management, data management, database design, data extraction, report development, all forms of testing procedures, and promotion of database, data integration and report solutions to production environment
- o Knowledge of transportation project delivery processes, data and systems Visio
- o Microsoft certification in Microsoft SQL stack tools
- o Star/ Snowflake modeling
- o Physical/ logical data modeli
- Database – Data Analysis – Advanced
- Database – Microsoft SQL Server – Expert
- Others – bachelor’s degree – Proficient
- Others – MS Power BI – Expert
- Others – PBIRS Power BI Reporting Server -Expert
- Others – SSIS Sql Server Integration Services – Expert
- Others – Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced
- Tools – MicrosoftOffice – Expert
- Tools VisualStudio – Advanced
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft SQL stack, including SSIS and SSRS.,Project Management,PMP,PMLC,Agile,Business Intelligence Data Warehouse,De-normalization,PBIRS Power BI Reporting Server,Microsoft SQL Server,Star/ Snowflake
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2934
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S