*** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Data Analyst
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 9+ Years
Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology. At least one (9) years of the experience must be in an Administrative; Managerial; or Supervisory capacity. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as an Application Systems Analysis/Programming-Supervisor may substitute for all of the required experience.
PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR ONSITE/REMOTE SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Analyst services for ODOT Technical Services Branch (Tech and Data Unit – TDU). The primary tasks the contractor shall perform are as follows:
- Analyze and document the various ODOT Highway systems, processes, databases and document the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes and technology.
- Collaborate and document Transportation Application Development Units (TAD) customers’ needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to TAD and TDU Leadership.
- Provide support and documentation for unit, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Provide TAD business Opportunity Evaluation assessments.
This engagement primarily would focus on integrating the AASHTOWare Project Suite projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand Information System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Must have experience with enterprise software solutions.
- Must have basic knowledge of Project Management process.
- Data Analysis – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SQL – Novice (1-3 Years)
- System Testing Processes & Facilitation – Expert (10+ Years)
- Business process modeling – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- MS Visio – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Content Management – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Requirements Management – Expert (10+ Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Presentation skills – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Project management
- MicrosoftOffice – Advanced (7-9 Years)
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Analysis,Project management,enterprise software,SQL,Visio,Content Management,Business process modeling
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3306