***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analysts
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Candidate must have experience in Banking, Insurance or Financial domain.
Our client is in need of multiple Business Analysts in Boston MA – Remote for now, but onsite when Covid weakens- after July 1 at least.
- The candidates should be from the Banking, Financial or Insurance industries. must be meticulous in the quality of their work,
- Resume MUST be written well– no grammatical errors, no spelling errors, typos, etc. If there are errors in the resume, candidates will be not considered
- Communication skills are a must– written, oral, presentation skills, etc. Spanish isn’t necessary – English (especially native-speaking) is a priority.
- In terms of experience, they want candidates who know how to create well-formed artifactsand are able to present well-structured documentation.
- They will be overseeing test plans and strategiesand need to be comfortable producing the associated matrices.
- At this time, they are approximately 75% Waterfall and 25% Agile in their methodologies, and client recognizes that they are moving towards Agile, so having that experience is a plus and should be highlighted as something they bring to the table.
- Any regulatory experience is KEY. It’s not the specific regulatory issues perse, rather, they are methodical, because they realize how clear, methodical and concise they have to be when generating reports and data analytics.
- Quality Assurance– both in testing as well as their own data analytics – is key.
- The Client will be divided into two camps: 5 will be working with the Commercial space and 11 will be working with the Consumer space.
- As far as tools are concerned, if the have ALM Testing experience, that would be ideal. From an Agile perspective, if they know Jira and Confluence, that would be ideal. SharePoint and Excel are also a must-have.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ALM,Jira and Confluence
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2607
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S