***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title Lead Business Systems Analyst (HealthCare, HL7, LOINC, SNOMED)
Location Lincoln, NE
Rate DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration 9 Months
Interview Type Skype or Phone
Work Status Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type C2C,C2H, W2
Experience 5 years
Prefer W2 U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The purpose of this position is to perform business process and technology analysis and design and provide systems support to enhance electronic health data reporting by serving as a liaison between the business end-users, application developers, and technology vendors. Supervise other technology staff in system analysis, design, enhancement, issue identification, and resolution. Serves as the primary point of contact to answer (or follow-up on) workflow and design-related questions and issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Required: (These are needed to perform the work assigned.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology/Computer Science or 4 years of related technical and business experience. Healthcare data experience preferred.
- Experience in leading or supervising employees engaged in the analysis of business processes and system requirements, and the creation of business process solutions for large-scale business system applications. Leadership skill to coordinate work efforts, make assignments, monitor and report on work progress, and mentor staff.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills.
- Knowledge of system design, needs assessment, and gap analysis.
- Skill in facilitation to solve problems; organize, plan, and prioritize work; develop objectives and strategies; formulate and design software systems; monitor data for accuracy, completeness and timeliness, and onboarding of additional facilities/providers to electronic reporting.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to others orally and in writing.
• Bachelor’s degree
Business Administration, Information Technology/Computer Science or 4 years of related technical and business experience.
• Communication skills both verbal and written
Healthcare data experience
• Managerial Skills
Experience in leading or supervising employees engaged in the analysis of business processes and system requirements
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Business Analyst,data,Healthcare data
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2539
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S