***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst with Sharepoint (State Gov DHHS Exp)
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Business Analyst will support the Lenses Application within the Office of Information Technology and will be responsible for interfacing with the Department of Family and Children (DFCS) SHINES to review requirements, lead JAD sessions, schedule meetings, prepare test plans, and create system requirement documents for use by system analyst to produce detail design documents for specific projects.
- Writes and maintains test plans based on software requirements and design documents
- Participates in the development of change control standards and procedures that appropriately fit the needs of the technical team and updates these procedures as the needs change.
- Verifies that system requirements are traceable, consistent, complete, and testable.
- Writes checklist to track all components involved in application changes
- Performs requirements, design and code walkthrough /reviews as requested
- Recommends corrective action to ensure compliance with test plans.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive documentation on all standards and ensures that the information is appropriately published and distributed
- Verifies that software applications perform in accordance with system requirements and specifications
- Tests software applications for concrete, consistent, observable results.
- Tests new change control and testing tools to ensure proper installation and maintenance and to measure tool performance
- Verifies function, performance, integration, and acceptance test results are in accordance with the application and departmental standards
- Measures the severity of failures and defects in accordance with test plan guidelines.
- Accurately and thoroughly documents application performance failures and defects during each quality review session.
- Clearly and accurately communicates test results to programming staff and/or appropriate management staff.
- Regularly enters issues/defects related to the test life cycle or change control environment into the applicable tracking system.
- Updates applicable tracking system with problem solutions and status.
- Conducts testing meetings, as necessary, for problems encountered during the test life cycle.
- Acts as liaison for application groups and external agencies
- Assists users in developing test plans, test scripts, and implementation plans as requested
- Provides reports showing status and activity in the change control environment to technical teams and appropriate management staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Five (5) years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst (requirements gathering, business process mapping.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Testing methodology and practices.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project/Sharepoint Workspace planning too
- Must have excellent customer service skills with strong decision-making capabilities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Health and Human Services Systems
- Previous experience in state government
Required / Desired Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience in Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint
Required 3 Years
• Five (5) years of experience as an IT Business Analyst (requirements gathering, business process mapping)
Required 5 Years
• Previous experience with Health and Human Services Systems
• Previous experience in state government
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint,IT Business Analyst
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2634
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S