***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Plan and perform analysis of user functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people in order to meet the business needs of the user.
- Provide alternative business solutions by acquiring the appropriate business needs from the user and organize those needs into a business design that will satisfy and accommodate the user’s needs while preserving enterprise information and technological integrity
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2 years work experience in field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Suite, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Organize and articulate the scope of the business design (requirements, design details, costing, multiple designs, operations, user interfaces, cross-functional integrations, etc..
• Work closely with user leaders in justifying and then measuring the overall success of the business design (system).
• Integrate multiple designs to create a successful system (technologies and processes).
• Ensure the ongoing measurement and performance of the technologies in support of user’s evolving needs.
• Manage the project and operations managers (and sometimes user managers) in a way that ensures systems success.
• Periodically report progress objectively in order to improve the system and APS.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator.
• Required to attend scheduled shift during regular business hours as mandated.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Design,Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Suite, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook,requirements, design details, costing, multiple designs, operations, user interfaces, cross-functional integrations
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2850
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S