** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Business Analyst III
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,part time
Experience: 8 YEARS
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
THIS IS PARTIME FOR ONE YEAR – ONSITE – SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED IF SELECTED.
The purpose of this request is to procure an IS System Analyst. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Shall update the OReGO Concept of Operations and business requirements
- Shall update and create business process maps
- Shall update certification process documentation and User Acceptance Testing process documentation
- Shall contribute to system process mapping and general IS project planning related activities.
- Shall document business partner processes
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
· Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Business Process Development an documenting
· Has experience with research and analysis
· Knowledgeable of transportation and Road Usage Charge (RUC) industry
02/24/2020 – 02/28/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: MS Team Foundation Server TFS, RESTful Web Services,
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 730-B36991W23-20
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S