***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst with UAT
Location : Salem,OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
REMOTE PART TIME SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Business Analysis services for ODOT Information Services Branch (Support Services Delivery Section) to support ODOT’s implementation of the Payroll Modernization project. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
• Assist the Project Manager and SME’s in translating current processes into scenarios for testing.
• Serve as liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
• Coordinate with project manager, developers, DBAs, technical and system architects for completing Project Management Office deliverables.
• Serve as primary contact for User Validation testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Develop and maintain Test Plan(s), Scenarios, and detailed Test Scripts for Project Team testing.
• Lead User Validation Testing and User Acceptance Testing with the Project Team members and agency staff.
• Document errors discovered during testing and work with project team to resolve and test fixes for reported errors.
• Lead any retesting efforts in cooperation with the software vendor and state agencies.
• Gather and document requirements for agency use of available data and design data interface workflows supporting use by internal ODOT systems.
• Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
• Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, process measurements, and change management activities.
Qualification Competency Required
Business pocess Analysis Advanced Yes
MS Visio Proficient No
Software Testing & Quality Assurance Advanced Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Process Analysis,MS Visio,Software Testing,QA
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2808
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.