***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Helpdesk (Conference and Multimedia Tech) Support
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Record remote or in-person conference presentations
- Transport, set up, and tear down in-person conference/broadcast events such as off-site State Board Meetings
- Upload video recordings to video hosting platform (YouTube)
- Add captioning files to appropriate videos hosted on video platform (YouTube)
- Troubleshoot and maintain the hardware and software used for event production and virtual conferences
- Edits photos and videos to enhance and improve the source material
- Man cameras, audio boards, or other equipment for live events or broadcasts
- Provide tech support and helpdesk services for online event attendees
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Video conferencing software (Zoom)
- Virtual conference and events broadcasting software (VMix) – preferred but not required/can be trained
- General broadcasting equipment knowledge
- Video and audio captioning technologies
- Lighting and composition techniques for photo and video
- Audio recording and sound engineering
- Photo and video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premier Pro, After Affects)
- Formats used in written business communications
- English grammar, spelling, and composition needed for correspondence
- Represent the Agency and its programs within and outside the Agency
- Communicate orally and in writing with agency staff and the public
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Maintain the confidential nature of information
- Understand, interpret, and apply rules, administrative policies, and program guidelines
- Operate office equipment necessary to perform the required duties
- At least one (1) year of experience in broadcasting production. Experience must be current in the last 24 months and include camera operation, video switching, audio mixing, and directing.
- At least one (1) year of advanced experience with Zoom and managing video calls. Experience must be current in the last 12 months.
- At least one (1) year of experience setting up broadcast equipment and systems such as cameras, tripods, video switchers, audio mixers, microphones, and lighting. Experience must be current in the last 24 months.
- At least one (1) year of experience in lighting and video composition techniques for photo and video. Experience must be current in the last 24 months.
- Must be familiar with the Adobe suite of graphic products (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Must be able to troubleshoot video conferencing issues without support.
- Must have experience with the YouTube platform and be able to upload video recording and captioning files to the platform.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: helpdesk services,Adobe Premier Pro, After Affects
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2719
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S