**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 Years
- PROJECTS/SYSTEMS OVERVIEW
The client Immunization Assessment Unit conducts analysis concerning vaccine coverage and vaccine coverage disparities in CT. The Assessment Unit is responsibility for analyzing, visualizing, and disseminating COVID-19 vaccination coverage information in CT.
DPH has identified federal funding to support a temporary worker at the level of Business Analyst I. This people would work on all aspects of COVID-19 vaccine coverage assessment and would meet an urgent need to expand the capacity of the Assessment Unit to provide useful and timely data for public health decision making. This contract is planned for a 6-month period, from June 23, 2021 through Nov 23, 2021.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Under the supervision of the assessment unit lead this position will:
- Use statistical software (R) to wrote to code for routine vaccine coverage tables and for ad hoc data requests.
- Use CT WiZ to verify vaccination information and to prepared daily reports on COVID-19 vaccine providers.
- Use Excel to create vaccine coverage data visualizations.
- Create Power point slides for Commissioner and other briefings on vaccine coverage.
The Consultant will be at the level of Business Analyst 1 as described in the and will have the required skills and experience outlined below, to work as part of the Epidemiology and Emerging Infections Program.
- Experience data analysis and visualization using applications such as Excel and the statistical software package R.
- Experience working with public health data, vaccination coverage data preferred.
- Ability to work under limited supervision: self-starter, independent worker and uses excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
Deliverables: The descriptions under “Specific Services” form a guide to the anticipated work, as it is currently envisioned. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employees shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
State Resources and Oversight: The will provide support and guidance to the selected consultant. The consultant shall discuss and coordinate workload and job scheduling priorities and task assignments with the designated Project Manager or designee. Contractor will provide his own office space and all computer hardware needed for this project. Software will be provided by
Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the contractor employees may be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. Daily sign-in to the facility will be required. The display of an access badge will be required at all times that the contractor employee is present in the facility.
General/Miscellaneous: The IT management may request the termination of any agreement resulting from this solicitation, after adequate notice, in the event that contractor performance is or becomes inadequate to support the requirements of this initiative.
- Data Analysis
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Consolidation planning and management
- Presentation skills
- Project management
- Team work
- Microsoft Office Professional
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2408 /470-480-2412
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Analysis,SQL,Project management,Microsoft Office Professional,R Programming
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3277