**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Work Schedule: Partial remote. Local candidates strongly preferred as they will be expected to be onsite when requested.
The CAPS Business Analyst will report to the CAPS Sr. Manager of Technical Solutions. Under limited supervision, this position will participate in the planning, documentation, design, testing, and implementation of new system functionality and enhancements to existing functionality for multiple systems. This position is responsible for capturing, analyzing, and documenting customer business needs and how they will be implemented in those designated systems. This position supports the user community by documenting business and process needs, creating system training material and documents, and supporting users needing assistance with system functionality. This position may act as a team or project lead and contributes to building a strong relationship between the business and technology.
- Responsible for both recommending and capturing business requirements, functional, and non-functional requirements for the various systems that DECAL uses.
- Participates in, and in some cases may lead, business requirement gathering sessions with internal
stakeholders, business vendors, and partner programs and agencies.
- Participates in the planning, creation, testing, deployment, and evaluation of the SDLC for DECAL’s systems.
- Evaluates and provides feedback on system requirements created by other vendors, programs, or agencies.
- Participates in or assists with user acceptance testing.
- Develops, documents, and reports recommendations for solving and/or addressing problems, questions and issues based on research conducted.
- Clearly communicates management’s views on major policies or current issues to individuals and entities both within and outside the organization.
- Creates and manages logic for robotic process automation used in DECAL’s systems and processing.
- Uses sound judgment to respond appropriately to internal and external contacts.
- Accurately and clearly conveys directives, assignments, instructions, and other information from management to other staff as directed.
- Independently establishes and monitors deadlines to ensure timeliness of staff’s responses to inquiries, complaints, and other issues.
- Serves as a member of the CAPS Program Administration section and supports the work of other team
members as needed.
- Coordinates with vendors and technical staff to ensure that functionality of automated systems is consistent with, and in adherence to, program policies, laws, regulations, and best practice standards by users.
- Develops and administers training, training documents, and user guidance for system changes or
- Develops and documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system.
- Assists with development of change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems.
- Provides business user support and oversight statewide in the use of all data systems for the program.
- Serves as liaison between business users and technical staff in the implementation and development of business process automation.
Agency Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university OR Associate’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Two years of related experience OR Two years of experience at the lower level IT Business Analyst 1 (ITP060) or position equivalent.
Agency Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with data systems and acting as a liaison between business users and technical staff.
- Experience automating and documenting business processes.
- Experience working on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience organizing and analyzing data to inform decision making.
- Experience managing business functions and processes.
- Knowledge of or experience with Georgia Gateway Integrated Eligibility System.
- Knowledge of system development and configuration.
- Advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA),
Project Management Institute – Business Analyst (PMI-PBA), or similar certification
- Knowledge of eligibility requirements and systems.
- Experience creating user stories based on collected requirements and well-defined acceptance criteria on a software project management platform such as JIRA, DevOps, Microsoft Project, or TFS.
- Understanding of the needs and processes necessary for process automation. Particular expertise gathering requirements for reporting on PowerBI/SSRS, ETL (SSIS), and .NET applications with Angular front-ends.
- Understanding of business user needs, and ability to translate those needs to technical staff that are
responsible for the coding and development of data systems.
- Understanding of how data systems interact.
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Intermediate skills in SharePoint and relational databases.
- Ability to execute high quality customer service by anticipating customer needs, providing services accurately, in a respectful and timely manner, and establishing and maintaining effective contact and follow through with customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive work relationships.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to organize and evaluate data to drive decision making.
- Ability to work with diverse communities and sensitivity to needs and concerns of various cultural groups.
Physical Position Requirements:
- Work is typically performed in an office environment with intermittent sitting, standing, or walking in various settings.
- The ability to speak clearly, to hear and understand at a normal conversational level, and to receive detailed information through verbal communication.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading and visual inspection.
- Full range of hand and finger motion for data entry purposes.
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience both recommending and capturing business requirements, functional, and non-functional requirements
Required 5 Years
- Experience with all phases of SDLC with emphasis on planning, requirements, design, test, implementation, and evaluation
Required 5 Years
- Experience with configuration and management of robotic process automation software
Required 3 Years
- Experience with development and administration of training materials, training documents, and user guidance for system changes
Required 5 Years
- Experience working with data systems and acting as a liaison between business users and technical staff
Required 5 Years
- Knowledge of or experience with Georgia Gateway Integrated Eligibility System
- CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA, or similar certification
- Experience gathering requirements for reporting on PowerBI/SSRS, ETL (SSIS), and .NET applications with Angular front-ends
Required 3 Years
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analyst (PMI-PBA),,CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA,,PowerBI/SSRS, ETL (SSIS), and .NET applications,Microsoft Office Suite,SharePoint,SDLC,JIRA, DevOps, Microsoft Project, or TFS.
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3265