***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst ( Govt Exp)
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 2 Months
Interview Type : Webcam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8+ Years
This mid-career professional will play multiples roles on a large, enterprise level software implementation.
The business analyst will be responsible for leading data cleansing analysis and tasks that are required for an application data migration effort. This effort will encompass both automated and manual data cleansing tasks, including working with developers, testers, and other responsible parties.
Additionally, this candidate will lead all work related to the analysis and updating of documentation related to more than eighty data files (interfaces and integrations) as part of the replacement of a legacy case management system.
This would include:
- Researching and documenting business rules and data elements for each data file, including reviewing logic used to generate and consume files and documenting this in plain English for business owner review.
- Identifying the impacts to each file for each phase of the implementation.
- Leading/facilitating all meetings with the state agency, the primary software vendor, and the identified 3rd parties consuming or delivering data files to the agency.
- Ensuring that proper documentation is completed with a high level of quality.
Demonstrable leadership and communication skills will be a highly desired skill set.
This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
- Expert verbal and written communication with client management, technical team, project management, business management, and business staff in English – Required 8 Years
- Experience in formulating data cleansing and migration in conjunction with business teams, technical teams, and software vendors. – Required 7 Years
- Experience in coordinating and leading multiple technical and business teams with data cleansing and migration efforts. – Required 5 Years
- Experience documenting data cleansing and migration plans, and explaining such plans to technical teams, business teams, and vendors. – Required 5 Years
- Experience using enterprise data cleansing and migration tools. – Required 5 Years
- Experience in identifying data cleansing and migration risks and assisting in the resolution of project issues. – Required 5 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools for documenting data cleansing and migration plans. – Required 4 Years
- Experience working with information technology teams while implementing new processes involving new software. – Required 3 Years
- Experience drafting requirement traceability matrices and test plans for requirement validation – Desired 3 Years
- Professional experience in working with end users on data cleansing tasks. – Desired 2 Years
- Experience working within projects involving vendor owned, designed, and hosted solutions. – Desired 2 Years
- Experience with State of Michigan SUITE methodology and related documentation – Desired 2 Years
- Experience working directly for a corrections department or other law enforcement agency as a BA focused on large-scale enterprise IT systems – Desired 1 Year
- Industry Credentials – Desired
- Bachelor’s degree – Desired
- Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related business field. – Desired
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SUITE methodology, migration, Microsoft Office, traceability matrices, computer science, business administration, IT
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3040