***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Baltimore, MD
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Role: Business Analyst & Business Relationship Management Key Responsibilities: Understands business process analysis, design, and management, and their related IT requirements. Drives the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes. Ensures IT solutions meet users business requirements. Provides delivery of training and training material as required. Key Activities
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Build relationships and provide technology guidance to assigned Business Unit or Function
- Leads small to medium scale IT Transformation initiatives
- Works closely with business users to analyze and define system issues and defects.
- Elicits, documents, and validates detailed business processes, business requirements, functional requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria on assigned projects.
- Validates business and functional requirements are met during the project delivery process.
- Oversees user acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure technical solutions satisfy business requirements.
- Assists both innovation and strategy development with subject matter experts, when appropriate.
- Creates, reviews, and delivers end user documentation (user guides, process flows, training materials) and training sessions as required.
- Functional Skills: Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Application domain knowledge
- Business acumen Business process management & modeling
- Facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Consultative problem solving
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Strong oral & written communications
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
- Understanding of future / emerging technologies Technical Skills: Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, JIRA, Azure
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: subject matter experts,UAT,Business Relationship Management,Agile / Scrum development,MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, JIRA, Azure
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2898
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S