***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst with State client or Commonwealth exp
Location : Augusta, ME
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Must have State client or Commonwealth experience
The three major areas of the Business Analyst’s Manager’s responsibilities will be:
• Business processes definition of current state
• Development of future-state business process models to address roadblocks, challenges, and opportunity identify via current-state analysis
• Develop clear and concise functional and technical requirements to be used for solution planning
• Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
• Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Experience developing Business Requirements – project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
• Experience developing Functional requirements – describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
• Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements – are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted.
• Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements – are requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
• Experience developing Report Specifications – define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
• Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix – a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
• Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
• Experience managing test functions for modules of a large, complex transactional system
• Experience running test scripts
• Knowledge of governmental licensing and taxation processes
• Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
Required and desired skills of the resource
• Strong business user facilitation skills
• Strong root-cause analysis skills, leading to concise definition of solution
• Highly proficient in documenting requirements using textual presentation and modeling tools
• Highly organized and problem-solver
• Skilled in identifying, planning, and working via clear priority-setting
• Independently and effectively manages time using common-sense priority setting
• Creative problem solver in using various technologies
• Strong verbal, listening, and written skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Preferred – Knowledge of government structure
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Process Modeling Notation,MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2711
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S