***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst with Workday HCM
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
The purpose of this request is to procure Human Resources Business Process Re-engineering Development and Delivery services for ODOT Information Services Branch (Support Services Delivery Section). The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Define and document business processes for agency functions that rely on Human Resources data.
- Gather and document requirements for agency use of Human Resources data and design data interface workflows supporting that use by internal ODOT systems.
- Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
- Analyze the data interface between ODOT and Workday HCM to identify issues and provide recommendations to improve data quality and stability.
- Analyze Human Resources data available to ODOT to identify data issues and provide recommendations for corrections.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Develop and recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Define, implement, and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, and associated costs.
• Business Process Re-engineering Advanced Yes
• Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
• Consolidation planning and management Proficient No
• Data Analysis Advanced Yes
• Integration planning and strategy Advanced Yes
• MicrosoftOffice Advanced Yes
• MS Visio Proficient Yes
• Workday HCM Advanced Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analysis,change management,Workday HCM,Data Analysis
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2639
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S