***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Only US Citizens, Green Card holders and H1 B holders
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
>9 yrs exp Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
DSS is looking for s Systems analyst who will be doing business and technical requirements for an application that is getting transitioned from .net (legacy) to Salesforce platform. Salesforce knowledge or certification highly preferred. The duration of the project could be extended based on budget considerations.
Local CT residents preferred. The position will be remote until the agency policies for return to office is in place.
Only US Citizens, Green Card holders and H1 B holders.
Candidate will be engaged for the business analysis and requirements phase. There is a potential to extend the candidate’s contract based on budget.
- CBAP preferred
- Experience gathering requirements for enterprise applications
- Experience preparing design documentation for the requirements gathered
- Knowledge about different phases of SDLC lifecycle
- Experience preparing test cases for the system requirements
- Experience testing and validating the system against the system requirements
- Preferable knowledge about public assistance programs such as SNAP, TFA
- Experience working in Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of Integrated Eligibility system in Benefit Issuance, Benefit Recovery and reimbursement modules
- UML modelling language and writing of use cases and test cases
- Test automation skill preferred in Salesforce
High Level Duties include:
– Document current state and future state
– Document high level and detailed business, functional and technical requirements
– Create flow charts, wireframes, story boards, user stories and other artifacts needed for the business requirements phase.
– Create RTM, Test plan, test scenarios, test strategy and perform hands on testing
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Salesforce platform,SNAP, TFA,RTM, Test plan, test scenarios, test
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2451
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S