** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Phone and Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2
Experience: 2 YEARS
Less than 2 yrs exp Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Provide technical support to clinics and vendors involved in the onboarding process from initial request or invitation, through NIST testing, user acceptance testing, to full implementation of bi-directional exchange of electronic health records (EHR) with CT WiZ.
- Implement end-to-end workflows and instructions to enable users to apply for HL7 onboarding and transition successfully from testing to production data submission.
Workflow steps will include:
- o Authenticating and validating the identity of entities wishing to create an interface.
- o Creating HL7 facility codes and username credentials in CT WiZ QA and Production for the assigned clinics.
- o Verifying the accuracy of the interface through testing and validation, testing both incoming and outgoing data quality.
- o Identifying the point at which the interface is deemed accurate and approved for transition to production environment.
- o Updating the status of clinics in the onboarding traceability spreadsheet
- o Testing of the interface post-production to authorize continued data exchange.
- Resolve help desk tickets assigned to the Immunization Program. Create weekly reports regarding the status of onboarding clinics and the resolution of Help Desk tickets assigned.
- Create and modify test scripts, test cases, and scenarios to ensure that the routes, HL7 parsing, and content validation are implemented correctly.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet data quality standards.
- Schedule, facilitate, and attend meetings both at DPH and with EHR vendors and clinics to resolve issues.
- Create and implement data quality analysis processes and workflows in the production environment.
Proposed candidates should have a minimum of two years of business analysis experience
- Working knowledge of Client/Server, Cloud and Web based distributed systems, and relational database principles;
- Knowledge of relevant HL7 2.x standards and SOAP/Web Services preferred;
- Demonstrated ability in applying business analysis methods/techniques for all phases of application development including, requirements analysis, design and development, testing, and maintenance of reports;
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry and system applications preferred but not required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to manage and document functional/non-functional requirements, test plans, test scripts, and reports;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in requirements collection, development and execution of successful workshops, and meeting facilitation;
- Strong requirements management experience (process) and proficient in the use of requirements gathering, documentation and prioritization tool;
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to analyze data sources and design appropriate data presentation for diverse users;
- Working knowledge of public sector projects is preferred but not required;
- Proficiency using MS-Office tools including Excel, MS-Visio, Project and PowerPoint;
- Experience with SharePoint and Quality Center a plus;
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are critical;
- Working with diversified internal and external stakeholders of varied levels of business knowledge and skills;
- High level awareness of a variety of IT software development methodologies and tools;
- Develop and track project targets and metrics;
- Education – BA/ BS is preferred but experience in above areas is most important.
02/10/2020 – 01/29/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: EHR) with CT WiZ,HL7 parsing
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55373
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S