***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : BO Administrator
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Looking for experienced BO Admin
Client offers a broad range of retirement, life and reinsurance products designed to help our customers address financial challenges with confidence. A variety of options help Americans customize a strategy to fulfill their protection, accumulation, income, wealth transfer and end-of-life needs. In addition, client offers custom solutions and responsive service for the capital, risk and legacy-business management of life and annuity insurance companies around the world.
Client is a retirement, life and reinsurance company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value people, integrity, teamwork, innovation and stewardship. We work in a team-oriented, dynamic and fast-paced environment. The company’s unique entrepreneurial culture encourages all employees to assume significant levels of responsibility. We invest in our people because we believe they are critical to the long term success of our business.
• Collaborate with architects, system administrators and developers to implement BO reporting platforms.
• Creating Business Objects infrastructures, installing upgrades, supporting authentication requirements, and monitoring users and reports.
• Strong Knowledge of BOE Enterprise and all its services, clustering, failover and its maintenance required. Installation, maintenance, administration, and upgrades of BO environments 4.2 version, IDT tool, WebI (Web Intelligence), CMC and CMS.
• Develop, troubleshoot and design universe / reports, including definition of test cases and the creation of detailed solution test scripts, and help drive implementation standards and guidelines.
• Develop and help drive implementation best practice / standards and guidelines.
Configuration of multiple Database client tools to support connectivity
• Tuning the System for best performance and monitor the system usage, administering report delivery using the distribution services, development of universes based on dimensional models
• Develop effective standards, best practices, procedures and key metrics to enhance operational stability of the BO environments and develop support procedures for Business Objects infrastructure.
• Visualization / Analytics with BO suites with tools identification.
• Tableau Development
• 5+ years of BusinessObjects 4.X BI Platform including Dashboards, Web Intelligence, Explorer, Information Design Tool
• 5 years SAP Business Objects administrator
• 5 Years Tableau Admin experience
Preferences/nice to have:
• Business Objects certification
• General familiarity with the finance industry, associated markets and the various instruments that make up a diverse portfolio.
• Ability to make decisions, use independent judgment, establish priorities and work effectively on multiple initiatives concurrently.
• Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: BusinessObjects 4.X BI Platform,SAP Business Objects,Tableau Admin
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2675
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S