***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : BizTalk Architect
Location : ALBANY, NY
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 9 Years
- Expert – 84+ Months – Systems Architect: Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design. Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 108 Months Experience in analysis, design, development, deployment, and troubleshooting of BizTalk integration solutions for enterprise-level applications using WCF (including, but not limited to, SOA web services).
- 108 Months Experience performing systems development and maintenance on Medium to Large-scale BizTalk applications involving critical processes, federally mandated HIPAA 4010/5010 standards, HL7 2.3/2.5/2.7, ADT, DFT, ICD9/ ICD10, and experience adapting to new data communication standards/coding practices.
- 108 Months Experience in building BizTalk applications using the BizTalk Business Rules Engine and BizTalk adapters such as File, FTP, MLLP, MSMQ, SOAP, SQL, and WCF
- 108 Months Experience developing secure BizTalk interfaces transferring data to/from patient systems such as an EMR, Pharmacy systems, & Labs systems.
- 84 Months Experience in the analysis, documentation, design, implementation, and deployment of Medium to Large-scale systems involving high availability architecture, complex messaging/application integration specifications, and the maintenance of critical systems utilizing BizTalk, .NET, and enterprise database management systems.
- 60 Months Experience utilizing enterprise information security techniques including TLS Mutual Server Authentication, message security across disparate platforms using X509 certificates, AES 256 encryption, and validating data integrity across multiple enterprise systems.
- 36 Months Experience developing Applications with PHI, HIPAA, and otherwise protected data for complex Health related organizations.
- 36 Months Experience writing detailed technical documentation.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 470-480-2413 Ex 104 / 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: BizTalk,.NET, Large Scale Systems, Design, EMR, SOAP, SQL, WCF, Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ),MLLP,FTP,ADT,DFT,ICD-10,ICD-9,HL7 Standards, SOA,WCF Services, PHI,HIPAA,AES
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6+ Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3458