***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title: BigData Solution Architect
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 5 to 10 YEARS
Prefer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization
The big data and predictive analytics team is seeking an individual to standardize and automate open source processes and functions.
· Primarily, this position will focus on automating quality assurance, testing, and provisioning processes.
· Extended areas of concentration will be creating end user applications intended to expedite and automate data acquisition, integration, and control processes.
· Responsible for identifying and designing automation opportunities
· Build a working knowledge of all existing operational analytics and data pipeline methods and functionality
· Create effective and automated processes to drive efficiency and consistency across all areas of big data and advanced analytics projects
· Work closely with peers and leadership within Technology Services to develop an automation framework
· Create an infrastructure to support continued growth in the open source environment
· 8-10 Years of experience in SQL queries and working with NoSQL, RDBMS
· Bachelor’s in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related discipline or equivalent work-related experience
· Apache Hadoop software library knowledge
· Proficient with automation tools and framework design
· Experience in automation scripting and web application development
· Strong personal and organizational skills to execute project deliverables
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead a cross functional team
· MBA or equivalent degree
· Working knowledge of Hortonworks 2.3 or greater
· Experience in using Java, pySpark, Python, Scala, Spark, Shell script, Spark with Python, Spark streaming and SQL.
· Background in ETL and data warehousing
· Sqoop, Hive and Big data concepts.
· Shell scripting
· ADF, Azure databricks , ADLS is good to have accepted
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: big data,NoSQL, RDBMS,SQL queries,Java, pySpark, Python, Scala, Spark, Shell script, Spark with Python, Spark s,ETL and data warehousing
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2344
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S